Coaches: Jon Brown
Date and Time: Saturday, October 31st, 2020 from 09:00 am to 13:00 pm
In the interest of social distancing and safety, Sports Holidays Cyprus will be hosting Virtual Training Camps throughout the Fall and Winter of 2020-2021. This first October camp will have a focus on Strength and Conditioning with a talk from Strength and Conditioning coach from JBR tri Club.
There are 30 spots available for this camp.
|09:00 am – 09:15 am||Check into the online Zoom Meeting|
|09:15 am – 10:15 am||Swim Dryland Session|
|10:15 am – 10:30 am||Rest and Hydrate|
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Session with Jon from JBR Club|
|11:30 am – 12:30 am||Spin Session|
|11:30 am – 12:30 am||Wrap up – Q & A with coaches|
|Bike:||Bicycle (in good working condition) and trainer OR stationary bike|
|Run:||A run will be prescribed by the coaches to be completed at your leisure|
|Miscellaneous:||Water bottles, snacks, towels. Access to a computer with webcam and microphone|
1. Non-training partners
This trip is not suited to non-training partners and families.
- Create your Zoom account: before the call please ensure you have a Zoom account (you can create one for free here).
- Arrive early: Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the start time. We will let you into the meeting from the waiting room.
- Change your display name: please change your display name by clicking the three little dots on your video screen and choose “rename”. Please add your first name and surname.
- Mute: to avoid lots of sound interference on the line, everyone will be muted when they join the meeting. Please click unmute to talk and then mute yourself again.
- Questions during the meeting: if you have any questions during the meeting, please either unmute yourself and ask them or use the chatbox to send your question to the meeting host
3. What to Bring
Please check the “Equipment” tab on this page.
4. Medical certificate
Although Virtual Camps are not as physically demanding as live training sessions you need to be in good physical condition and have a valid health insurance policy at the time of the event. Please fill in our medical form here.
5. How to Book
Visit the “Register” tab on this page, fill in your details, and click on the Book Now at the bottom of the form. Entry fees are non refundable but are 100% transferable to any of the future Virtual Camps events.